2009 event page
Page in finnish
Welcome to 2010 Helsinki-Satakunta-Helsinki -brevet[muokkaa]
||12.6. at 8:00
Route sheet - attendees will get fina version at start.
We like to invite you to Helsinki-Pori-Helsinki brevet held on 5.-6. of June 2009. It is official ACP 600km brevet.
For details of travelling to Helsinki see http://www.visithelsinki.fi. Options include flying, ferry from Stockholm or Rostock, and train or bus from St. Petersburg.
- Brevet follows ACP rules
- Bicycle must be equiped with front and rear light
- Reflective vest is compulsory when riding in dark
- Helmet is compulsory
- You must follow given route and time limits
- Private support is only allowed at controls
- Entry fee of 10 euros includes brevet card, route map, 1 baggage drop and food at Kokemäki
- Ask for details if you need accomodation in Helsinki before or after brevet
- Brevet medal is optional and costs 5 euros
- Registration and payment information Mikko Mäkipää (firstname.lastname@example.org) (+358 50 5822386)
- If you want accommodation during brevet and baggage drop registration deadline is sunday 6.6.
- If you just want to ride brevet deadline is friday 11.6.
Prologi (Helsinki university cycling club)
Contact Mikko Mäkipää (Prologi)
- Email email@example.com
- Phone +358 50 5822386