(Page in finnish)
| 600 kilometers
|| 40 hours
|| 5.6.2009 10:00
|| Senate square, Helsinki
We like to invite you to Helsinki-Pori-Helsinki brevet held on 5.-6. of June 2009. It is official ACP 600km brevet.
For details of travelling to Helsinki see http://www.visithelsinki.fi. Options include flying, ferry from Stockholm or Rostock, and train or bus from St. Petersburg. Brevet starts from Senate square in center of Helsinki.
- Brevet follows ACP rules
- Bicycle must be equiped with front and rear light
- A reflective vest must be when at night
- Helmet is compulsory
- You must follow given route and time limits
- Private support is only allowed at controls
- Entry fee of 10 euros includes brevet card, route map, 1 baggage drop at Yyteri or Kokemäki
- Optional accomodation at Yyteri or Kokemäki costs 20 to 40 euros
- Ask for details if you need accomodation in Helsinki before or after brevet
- Brevet medal is optional and costs 5 euros
- Registration and payment information Mikko Mäkipää (firstname.lastname@example.org) (+358 50 5822386)
- If you want accommodation during brevet and baggage drop registration deadline is 24.5.
- If you just want to ride brevet deadline is 3.6.
Food may be purchased at all controls.
Prologi (Helsinki university cycling club) and Satakunta-liitto
Contact Mikko Mäkipää (Prologi)
- Email email@example.com
- Phone +358 50 5822386