2010 event page
Page in finnish
Welcome to 2011 Helsinki-Satakunta-Helsinki brevet[muokkaa]
It is 2011, the year of 17th edition of PBP! 600km is the last qualifier brevet.
||11.6. at 10:00
- Start from Shell Bemböle 10:00 11.6.
- Finish Oittaa Camping before 02:00 13.6.
- Route on gpsies.com
- 7 Controls on the way, may or may not include secret controls
We like to invite you to Helsinki-Pori-Helsinki brevet held on 11.-12.6.2011. It is official ACP 600km brevet.
For details of travelling to Helsinki see http://www.visithelsinki.fi. Options include flying, ferry from Stockholm or Rostock, and ferry, train or bus from St. Petersburg.
- Brevet follows ACP rules
- Bicycle must be equiped with front and rear light
- Reflective vest is compulsory when riding in dark
- Helmet is compulsory
- You must follow given route and time limits
- Private support is only allowed at controls
- Entry fee of 10 euros includes brevet card, route map, 1 baggage drop at about 300km
- Brevet medal is optional and costs 5 euros
- To register send email to Mikko Mäkipää (firstname.lastname@example.org) (+358 50 5822386)
- If you want accommodation during brevet and baggage drop registration deadline is sunday 5.6.
- If you just want to ride the brevet, then deadline is friday 10.6.
- Drop bags should be as small as possible
Prologi (Helsinki university cycling club)
Contact Mikko Mäkipää (Prologi)
- Email email@example.com
- Phone +358 50 5822386